Inside The Venue is a free guide and fact sheet of local sights in the city. The theaters that participate in this series do not pay to be part of it. This is a free resource provided to local businesses to help them market their name and use the Wichita By EB platform to expand their reach. If you would like to sponsor this feature, please email us.
Why Choose the Kansas Aviation Museum
The Kansas Aviation Museum is home to the original Wichita Municipal Airport. With its beautiful Art Deco design and one of a kind hand painted decor, this building is the perfect place to write a part of your life story. You can dance on the floors that Fred Astaire danced on, or walk on the slabs on which greats like Amelia Earhart and Howard Hughes have stepped. Whether you need a venue for a party, conference or wedding, KAM is the perfect place to come.
– Ben Sauceda, Executive Director
Site: 3350 George Washington Blvd, Wichita, KS 67210
Contact details: 316-683-9242 – Email
Social networks / Web: Website – Facebook – Instagram
- Capacity: The atrium and mezzanine can accommodate 310 people without a dance floor or 270 with a dance floor.
- Opened in 1991
Food and Alcohol Policy
- Catering policy: We have an open catering policy.
- Alcohol policy: it is contracted through Shaken or Stirred
Ample parking in several places around the building
- Is it included in the price? Yes
- Is there covered parking? No
- Valet / VIP service available? No
Features / Amenities
- Tables and chairs: We provide tables and chairs in the base rate.
- Linens: We rent at additional reduced rates
- Table decor: No
- A / V Equipment: Yes, and it’s included in the price.
- Access to the kitchen: Guests and caterers have access to our kitchen. We have a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave and plenty of counters.
- Dance floor: Yes
- Scene: Yes
- Wi-Fi access: Yes
- Security: we do not provide security; must be hired separately.
We clean the installation in terms of tables, chairs, etc. Anything brought by the tenant must be removed within an hour of the event.
The initial deposit is not refundable unless canceled by the location.
Photos have been provided by the venue for this feature.
For more Inside the Venue segments, visit our Inside the Venue archive.
If you are a venue owner, events or sales manager and would like to participate in this series, please email us at [emailÂ protected].
Did you like the article and want to help the continued free content of Wichita By EB? You can help keep our site running with a single, one-time or recurring donation. Your contribution is appreciated.