Inside The Venue is a free guide and fact sheet of local sights in the city. The theaters that participate in this series do not pay to be part of it. This is a free resource provided to local businesses to help them market their name and use the Wichita By EB platform to expand their reach. If you would like to sponsor this feature, please email us.
Why choose LeVenue
Half of our hall opened in 1946 as a movie theater, and the reception hall was originally an ice rink, so our building has a lot of history and character that some modern venues don’t have. . We are a family owned business and have done our best to keep our costs affordable so that more people can use our facilities, whether it is for a wedding, reception, family reunion, anniversary, graduation party, baby shower or any other event. .
– Eric Scriven, owner
Site: 109 W. Main, Valley Center, KS 67147
Contact details: 316-573-2374 – Email
Social networks / Web: Website – Facebook
- Accommodation capacity: 200
- Opened in 2009
Food and Alcohol Policy
- Catering policy: We have an open catering policy. Customers can use whatever caterer they want or just eat on their own.
- Alcohol Policy: Guests are allowed to bring their own alcohol. The only rules being that no one under the age of 21 drinks, and if drinks are sold, a licensed bartender is required (customers can also hire whoever they want for this).
There is a lot of parking around our place.
- Is it included in the price? Yes
- Is there covered parking? No
- Valet / VIP service available? No
Features / Amenities
- Tables and Chairs: We provide tables and chairs. Installation and removal are included. Everything is included in the base price.
- Linens: Sheets are not provided
- Table decoration: We have a few decorations … an arch, candles, pillars and centerpieces that guests are free to use if they wish.
- A / V Equipment: Both sides of our place The PA half systems can be used by customers. DJs will often use our theater sound system for music at weddings. We are also happy to help you if needed. This is included in our price.
- Access to the kitchen: Guests and caterers have access to our kitchen. We have a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave and plenty of counters.
- Dance Floor: We are working with the guests to find the best place to make room for a dance floor for the events.
- Stage: We have a stage in our theater where weddings can take place. We don’t have a stage in our reception hall, but guests have brought a small stage for events.
- Wi-Fi access: Yes
- Security: We do not provide security. We do not require security for events. We have had clients who have chosen to engage the security themselves.
We have a small cleaning deposit which is returned if the building is cleaned at the end of the rental. We have a little list of things we ask to do… sweep up all the messes, mop up spills, wipe down kitchen counters, empty trash cans. We provide the supplies for the items on this listing.
Once the deposit has been paid, it is not refundable, unless we are able to reserve that date again. The balance for an event is due one week before the event and is non-refundable once paid.
For more Inside the Venue segments, visit our Inside the Venue archive.
If you are a venue owner, events or sales manager and would like to participate in this series, please email us at [email protected].
Did you like the article and want to help the continued free content of Wichita By EB? You can help keep our site running with a single, one-time or recurring donation. Your contribution is appreciated.